Privacy Notice - Under 18s
1.Purpose of this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice explains why and how we use your data. If you would like to read the detailed privacy notice, this is also available on our website for you to review.
The Hackney Horse Society is committed to protecting your personal information. In this notice references to ‘we’ or ‘us’ means the Hackney Horse Society.
2.Who we are
The Hackney Horse Society is a charity and a company who operates the website www. hackney-horse.org.uk (the “Website”).
Our Data Protection Manager is Mrs B Stockton who can be contacted on:
- E-mail – email@example.com
- Telephone – 01902 850313
- Post – Pembroke Farm, The High Street, Tilshead, Wiltshire, SP3 4RX for the attention of Mrs B Stockton
3.Information we collect and how we use it:
We keep information about you so that we can:
- Provide you with membership benefits
- Allow you to enter competitions
- Plan and improve our services
- Improve our website
- Keep in touch with you
Information we collect from you or your parent may include your:
- Your name
- Email address
- Cookies let us understand how you use our website, for example which pages you click on and how long you spend on the website.
- Cookies can be switched off. If you would like to know how, please ask your parent or guardian or read our Cookies Policy which is available on our Website.
We may also receive information about you from others, including:
- other shows you may have entered
- other studbooks which are connected to our studbook
- those who regulate equine activities
4.Information we share
We have to share your information with the authorities if we are asked to do so.
We do share your information with some others but this is mainly to help us provide our membership benefit, run our competitions and to continue to promote the Hackney breed.
We will never sell your information to anyone.
5.Keeping your information safe
We have put in place measures to keep your data safe and secure.
6.Your privacy rights
- Ask us what information we hold about you
- Ask us to correct, restrict or delete your information
- Tell us to stop using your information
If you would like do any of the things, please contact Data Protection Manager whose details are at the start of this notice. We may need to ask your parent or guardian to assist you to use these rights.
7.Changes to the way we treat personal information
We may update the terms of this privacy notice at any time, so please do check it from time to time.
8.Questions or concerns?
Please contact our Data Protection Manager who will be happy to discuss any of your questions or concerns.
This Privacy Notice was last updated in May 2018.